[blindza] Re: Fw: Radio SAFM interview on riding

  • From: "Jacob Kruger" <jacobk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindza@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2010 10:45:53 +0200

Idea is to ride bike on open road with sighted passenger in side car, but the
other one is to ride a normal bike into parking area at biker daytime
party/jol, and then climb off it after maybe attracting a bit of attention by
revving it or something...all as part of the awareness joke, but anyway...LOL!

Same way have already had at least a couple of people who thought I was making
a bad joke by using cane until they realised it was for real...

I have found that common opinion is still that blind/VI guys don't ever get out
into/do anything in the real world...