[blindza] Re: Fw: Konekt blog - Emotional machines: and the blind could see

  • From: toni kruger <freeflyflow@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindza@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2011 10:45:19 +0200

That's fascinating, Jake, all the stuff about how the brain processes
signals.

Toni Kruger
freeflyflow.design
Cell: +27 83 387 0815
www.freeflyflowdesign.co.za

A member of: www.consultwomen.co.za

"Our listening creates a sanctuary for the homeless parts within another
person."
            Rachel Naomi Remen

"Sun is shining, weather is sweet,
Makes you want to move your dancing feet..."
            Marley - "Sun is shining"