[blindza] Fw: Accessible Devices Our Third Podcast, The BrainPort is Now Available

  • From: "Jacob Kruger" <jacobk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "NAPSA Blind" <blind@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2009 23:51:25 +0200

Seems very impressive, and while doesn't sound too cheap, they're talking about it being available sometime around the beginning of next year.

---original message content---
Roger Behm of Adaptive Information Systems Inc. is our guest for our third
show.
Roger talks with us about his business and the role he's played in
developing the
BrainPort. This device creates a visual image using the tongue. It would
appear to have tremendous potential for both the blind and deaf blind
communities as well as some other disabilities.
You may download the podcast or subscribe to the feed by visiting.
http://www.accessible-devices.com/feed.xml
We're including the URL for Roger's website below for your convenience.
http://www.adaptiveinformation.org/
We hope you enjoy this podcast, we learned a great deal during the
recording.
Sincerely,
Randy,Parker and Terry

www.vipconduit.com