[blindza] Follow-up on online versions of You magazine etc.

  • From: "Jacob Kruger" <jacobk@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "BlindZA" <blindza@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2008 09:43:00 +0200

Below is the message I got from their marketing manager, and he reckons while the content will still be accessible, it's best to wait a bit and then decide if you want to actually subscribe.

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA

----- Original Message ----- From: "Barrie Swart" <BSwart@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Online version of the websites

Greeting Jacob

Thanks very much for getting in touch. To answer some of your questions on the online sites. Currently the subscriber content on the sites is a text based with photographs. We are currently undergoing a major revamp on the site and, if I may, I would suggest you hold on before committing to a subscription as the distinct possibility exists that we will make all content on the site open to free access with the majority of the content being enrichment content that contains additional photos, articles, sound and video clips in line with the contents of the magazine.

You are most welcome to call me if you have any further queries. Thanks again for getting in touch and for your suggestions.

Kind regards

Barrie Swart
Marketing and Strategic Development Manager / Bestuuder: Bemarking en Strategiese Ontwikkeling
Family Magazines / Gesinstydskrifte (Media24)
Tel: +27 21 446 1365 | Fax: +27 21 446 1035 | Cell: +27 72 2199 312 | E-mail: bswart@xxxxxxxxxxx

Huisgenoot - YOU - DRUM - Move! - tvplus - Go! - WegRY! - TopCar - DriveOUT! - Weg! - WegSleep! - TopBike

This email and its contents are subject to an email legal notice that can be viewed at: http://www.naspers.com/email/disclaimer.html. Should you be unable to access the link provided, please email us for a copy at Helpdesk@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Hierdie e-pos en sy inhoud is onderhewig aan 'n regskennisgewing oor elektroniese pos wat gelees kan word by http://www.naspers.com/epos/vrywaring.html. 'n Afskrif kan aangevra word by Helpdesk@xxxxxxxxxxxx

To send a message to the list, send any message to blindza@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
with 'unsubscribe' in the subject line
The 'homepage' for this list is at http://www.blindza.co.za