[blindza] Finally tested that bible software I have here

Not sure if I told you all about it, but I found a piece of 'software' which is basically a complete, free instance of the King James bible which you run on your computer, and which is to a certain extent, specifically accessible as such since it's definitely almost the simplest way for a VI person to in fact be able to read the bible etc., and it basically allows you to browse/jump to each different book/chapter/verse, as well as allowing you to in fact search for whatever, and then, apart from just copying whatever you're busy reading, you can also in fact save a chapter at a time into a document that MS Word (for example) will be able to open.

I just thought I may as well check it out since I know that there have been some people who basically try learn braille in order to still be able to read the bible, and if I remember correctly, the braille bible is around 25 feet thick whereas this software is basically a 7Mb download (around 5 stiffies worth, or around a 10th of a normal blank CD), and is definitely accessible.

Anyway, just thought I'd let you know that I finally got around to testing this, and if you want it, I'll try find the download link again, but, on a normal dial-up connection it might take some time/cost you some money.

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA