[blindza] Re: FW: english Demo Version of TextScout available

  • From: Dewald van Deventer <dewaldvandeventer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindza@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2009 00:57:17 +0200

Hallo, this is Dewald.
I tried it out, and sort of maid out how it works.
I've tried it on several books.
The larger the object you want to scann, the higher you must hold the phone.

I've scanned a himnbook, and the results were spectacular.
Could read every word.

This is not for scanning books, only for pamphlets, lettres, small
documents, etc.

Because it would take ages for you to have a whole book scanned.

I want to test it out on a restaurant menu.

Spur, here we come.

--
DL van Deventer
---