[blindza] FW: Computer Access Technology Questionnaire

  • From: "Jacob Kruger" <jacob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "BlindZA" <blindza@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2012 22:12:29 +0200

----- Original Message ----- Dear Listers

Jana-Marie Fourie is a Grade 10 learner who is doing a school project on the
subject matter.  She has compiled a survey questionnaire and requires at least

Please assist Jana-Marie by completing and returning the attached questionnaire
to her directly.

Your participation will be greatly appreciated by this young enthusiastic

Warm regards.