[blindza] FW: [Blind] OT: City of Joburg providing employment opportunities for people with disabilities

Thanks,

Carel Ewald

+27 83 463 4023

From: Albert Peters [mailto:albert@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 14 August 2012 09:46 AM
To: National Accessibility Portal mailing list with topics focused on
accessibility for users with visual disabilities.
Subject: [Blind] OT: City of Joburg providing employment opportunities for
people with disabilities

(Please email CV's and other information of job seekers with disabilities
to: fumaned@xxxxxxxxxxxxx .)

Good morning

My name is Fumane Diseko, I am a Stakeholder Liaison Officer in the City of
Joburg's (CoJ) Department of Corporate and Shared Services.  In line with
the relevant legislation including the Employment Equity Act, the City, is
in the process of analysing its employee complement and assessing whether it
is aligned to legislative requirements. It has subsequently become apparent
that there is a dearth of representation of people with disabilities,
especially in the upper echelons of management in CoJ.

I therefore request that you please inform individuals who may be suitable,
who hold junior and/or post-graduate degrees in Health, Engineering, Social
Sciences, Human Resources management and/or other areas. To be considered as
a potential candidate, the individual should email a brief biography,
including respective areas of interest and personal future growth path; and
a curriculum vitae. The submission deadline is Friday, 24 August 2012.

I will also appreciate it if you send me contact numbers and email addresses
so that I can liaise with potential candidates directly.

I trust the above is in order.

Yours sincerely,

Ms Fumane Diseko

Stakeholder Liaison Officer