[blindza] Codefactory online competition - win free licences

  • From: "Jacob Kruger" <jacobk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "BlindZA" <blindza@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2007 19:01:49 +0200

Hi

The basic link for this on-line competition is:
http://www.codefactory.es/Summer_competition

For some reason it in fact seems to generate JavaScript errors in the browser when I try to 'click' on the 'start the competition' button, but this might be specific to my browser configuration etc.

Anyway, the full article regarding this competition etc. is also below.