  From: Boshoff, Deon (GP Health)
  To: blindza@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Wednesday, July 08, 2009 9:22 AM
  Subject: [blindza] Blind photographer.

  See? I told you a blind person could take a photograph! And using a
telephone, nogal!

  The pick looks fine, Jake; however, I feel I should warn you....

  Someone has been shooting at your plaque! And the shooting seems to be very
accurate, as the bullet holes are in a pattern, as in Braille!

  And we don't see you sitting there, what were you having?

  Anyway, we hope it was the something you were drinking that made you fall out
of site, and NOT one of the stray bullets!

  Enjoy!

  Kind regards,

  Deon
  [G. Boshoff, BA[Stell]UDC[Potch]
  WESKOPPIES HOSPITAL SWITCHBOARD
  Tel: 0123199735
  Mobile: 0829699571
  Fax-to-Email: 0865101295
  Fax: 0123277076
  Bleeper: 0123199820, code 0002
  E-mail:
  Deon.boshoff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:Deon.boshoff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

  Disclaimer:

  This message may contain confidential information and is intended only for
the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not
secured or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost,
destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender therefore
does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the content of this
message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission. The Gauteng Provincial
Government does not take responsibility for Gauteng Provincial Government
users' personal views. Gauteng Provincial Government services available online
at: www.gautengonline.gov.za

database 4222 (20090707) __________

  http://www.eset.com

database 4222 (20090707) __________