[blindza] Re: [Blind] WORD COUNT IN EMAILS

  • From: "Carel Ewald" <cewald@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2010 14:41:47 +0200

Hi,

Agreed, the info is extremely GS.

Thanks,

Carel Ewald

-----Original Message-----
From: Netshituni, Ntshavheni [mailto:NETSHNS@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, January 12, 2010 11:58 AM
To: National Accessibility Portal mailing list with topics focused on
accessibility for users with visual disabilities.
Subject: Re: [Blind] WORD COUNT IN EMAILS

This message (and attachments) is subject to restrictions and a disclaimer.
Please refer to http://www.unisa.ac.za/disclaimer for full details.

Guys David is correct!
How simple, I have tried it right now and it yielded positive results.
Thanks for that valuable info Dave!
Cheers

        From: "Ricky Lomey" <rickyl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
        onaccessibility for users with visual disabilities."
<blind@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
        Sent: Tuesday, January 12, 2010 12:42 AM
        Subject: [Blind] WORD COUNT IN EMAILS

        > Hi
        >
        > I wrote a long response of five pages to a letter in a newspaper
so was
        > wondering how I coul get a word count using Outlook Express 6.0 as
        > counting
        > physically would take too long.
        >

        > ---
        > Virus Database (VPS): 091219-1, 2009/12/19
        > Tested on: 2010/01/12 12:42:08

        > signature database 4762 (20100111) __________

        > http://www.eset.com <http://www.eset.com/>

signature
        database 4762 (20100111) __________

        http://www.eset.com <http://www.eset.com/>

        Please Note: This email and its contents are subject to our email
legal
        notice which can be viewed at
http://www.sars.gov.za/Email_Disclaimer.pdf
01/11/10