[blindza] Am I getting somewhere with Dropbox?

  • From: "Boshoff, Deon (GP Health)" <Deon.Boshoff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindza@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2012 11:19:50 +0200

Sorry, have deleted previous posts about Dropbox, so have to start a new
maessage again, here comes;  I received in my e-mail an invitation to a shared
folder from Dewald, and while my laptop was running, I noticed the folder
coming up in my Dropbox folder on it, as soon as I accepted the request.  So, I
pasted something in it.  I wonder, can Dewald see it now in his Dropbox folder?
 In the Public folder I still cannot find that link-creating thing you talked
about....but what I did find, was a Share thing, which I clicked on, and this
went to Dropbox site. Still very confusing to me...?  Watch out, next is
Skype.....smiley face?

Deon [G. Boshoff, BA[Stell]UDC[Potch]
WESKOPPIES HOSPITAL
Tel:              0123199735
Mobile:           0829699571
Fax:              0123277076
Bleeper: 0123199820, code 0002
E-mail:
Deon.boshoff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:Deon.boshoff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
WEB;
www.inclusiveplanet.com
Disclaimer:

This message may contain confidential information and is intended only for the
individual named.
If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or
copy this e-mail.
Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail
by mistake and
delete this e-mail from your system. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed
to be secured or
error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed,
arrive late or
incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender therefore does not accept liability
for any errors
or omissions in the content of this message, which arise as a result of e-mail
transmission.
The Gauteng Provincial Government does not take responsibility for Gauteng
Provincial Government
users' personal views. Gauteng Provincial Government services available online
at: www.gautengonline.gov.za

GIF image

GIF image