[blindza] Accessible Android and iOS game: Crafting Kingdom

  • From: Jacob Kruger <jacob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: NAPSA Blind <blind@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, BlindZA <blindza@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2017 06:34:31 +0200

Gave it a quick go on my android phone, and, basically good, with just one or two minor issues - needed to first turn off background music to hear prompting, and, couldn't exit game, but, nothing major.

Jacob

From:   59 2017 <>
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=googlegroups.com; s=20161025; h=sender:date:from:to:message-id:subject:mime-version :x-original-sender:reply-to:precedence:mailing-list:list-id :x-spam-checked-in-group:list-post:list-help:list-archive :list-subscribe:list-unsubscribe; bh=m0VIMJ6+rnh/7i2Xo+yEadoBO2X9Ys52223bNMHm75c=; b=WNzFsPFfEy9+LJ0GgSHzXxNcq8y+gPMoisLAY1To05BPiRcdXkTF654lcaE2VY2lMw GY/Fv5T+nb/YtKOoko1sqdz4qFAMvos98b8BW+Y3QxvRm7QO8xQyin3jY5MP176nD90u +XFvhqYiKCRZIRulmAUIVuqwcpr0O8lMPUgtxjG7tnGDWFKptFbfajvwP36Ize/tBdIm S1iiFINRtx+yQvtEqxaLcyQVacp/YJ4HWXbMq5B3dgv0FIgw99+eMiskv0epXsGczF3c cMORHLL8nv2Ske18m+AueH7/itlEErCGCPzdNcK9VhQZW8Z90/VtGDsNVwMsdh5KHUCo r0zQ==
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=date:from:to:message-id:subject:mime-version:x-original-sender :reply-to:precedence:mailing-list:list-id:x-spam-checked-in-group :list-post:list-help:list-archive:list-subscribe:list-unsubscribe; bh=m0VIMJ6+rnh/7i2Xo+yEadoBO2X9Ys52223bNMHm75c=; b=l+iduHU4kZFPymYYJfYENzN7j7I7x5VC69RmHGb5+YZN+6Gk7OKG2lIbBjSAIdp9L4 tYJqEch6URKe/IsWAdzCrIZ7Sj3uIb9QG8UZVF7HRceQImes+yJf12Mx1icASDJbhC/I m6KpCHM45vrA1byEvdfz105GQrAY5oIXUf1ONTD1Wi0JOe8s3s7Fy49WlGQi/Q93TBeJ wgtEsJCz4WUbN82D4xlZkVKaJEFGZGnhlv+3LymgAgfsEKBDDpgleN8ipgow3i55AduC lo7rixJm66w0l6utY6luAfdJK4zisZp7hdQbQhtIYgRoxFIxzO8szBRzuxUB/1N2rw2G A7ew==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=sender:x-gm-message-state:date:from:to:message-id:subject :mime-version:x-original-sender:reply-to:precedence:mailing-list :list-id:x-spam-checked-in-group:list-post:list-help:list-archive :list-subscribe:list-unsubscribe; bh=m0VIMJ6+rnh/7i2Xo+yEadoBO2X9Ys52223bNMHm75c=; b=AotyYByjH04UEkDUcKIVfMmNPNgwYHPUx37Xld2F6zP1DBS/qiO83AcNNZ4+SLNbzN 0cIjU2Ok/t+WpdiWp0+H6J8vdajLX3aa7MUwG+K348uJsOYHPHyDhMyXluBK8Yc3uA06 ku8PCB1WlZx9B3Gp92HXqowpdfs/kz1VnBIFa3YjGshgm/NQ+uh9RzNTXrEXzmxbYeUf RYBYNVekcw5UG598V3Yhga80BmcdN00BHrk6IvjRHf5mhtNCD4jBssc/HtaX3WpOkrHX bjf41utb3jO2DYeNKXibE8Tb7YozJcqyUIt6IF8Tqt/8RkbTPV4MXACR89pRUodUwdCO ZQSg==
Sender:         eyes-free@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date:   Fri, 17 Mar 2017 14:01:49 -0700 (PDT)
From:   Trenton Matthews <queenslight16@xxxxxxxxx>
To:     eyes-free <eyes-free@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject:        Accessible Android and iOS game: Crafting Kingdom

The below posting from mikrima <http://forum.audiogames.net/profile.php?id=21597>, originally appeared on the Audio Games Forum. You can find/post to the original thread, here <http://forum.audiogames.net/viewtopic.php?id=21429>

[...]

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/craftin … 1&mt=8 <https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/crafting-kingdom/id1190611967?ls=1&mt=8>
https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta … ingKingdom <https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.MetalPop.CraftingKingdom>

Any feedback is welcome.