[blindwoodworker] Re: Urushi/Japanning technique

  • From: "John Sherrer" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindwoodworker@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2010 00:35:43 -0500

Let us know how it works out.
I have been in the Southwest North Carolina mountains for Christmas.  I have no
internet service there.  We came back to Winston Salem, and our house felt like
a coffin, we found that turning up the heat did no good.  In fact, we are still
waiting for repair parts for our furnish.  We had bought a load of fire wood a
month ago and we are quickly using it up.
Canada is currently dumping a load of very cold air on up.

I hope all went well with all of you.

John
http://WhiteCane.org
http://BlindWoodWorker.com