From: George Newberry
Sent: Sunday, March 11, 2012 7:21 PM
To: blindwoodworker@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [blindwoodworker] Re: New Kreg Rip-Cut Pre-Sale

George:

I agree with you, but I just can’t afford it right now.  I don’t use plywood
all the time so I can’t justify it to myself.  I want so many other expensive
things first.  For $35 I thought the Kreg circular saw guide was a good thing
to try.  It may not be any good, but usually Kreg is pretty good.  Will let
everyone know sometime next month.

George