[blindwoodworker] Re: New Kreg Rip-Cut Pre-Sale

  • From: George Wurtzel <gmwurtzel@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "blindwoodworker@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <blindwoodworker@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2012 19:08:45 -0500

Hi if you wont to own the best way to cut up plywood buy a festool saw with one
extension for the strate edge
no figering out how much to add or subtrack from line to strate edge
saw is the best balanced I have ever used.
dust extraction is exelent if u huck it up to a backum.
will do perfect ploung cuts no having to hold gard up wile starting ploung
the onley saw u will buy the rest of your life.

Cordially,
George M. Würtzel