[blindwoodworker] Re: Kreg Circular Guide

  • From: "George Newberry" <george.newberry@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindwoodworker@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 May 2012 17:54:45 -0700

I guess I did.  I have only used it one time so far.  I plan to cut five 5
inch strips off a 4x8 sheet of ½ inch plywood tomorrow to make drawers for
my shop cabinet.  After that I can be absolutely sure it works good.  My
wife found the orange colored pointer attachment on the shop floor.  It will
be easy to measure from the edge to the tip of the pointer for cuts.  Will
keep you informed.