[blindtunesbeta] jaws scripting

Hello to all. A little off topic here but anyone know of good things to read up
on about beginning to jaws script? I want to learn more about and see if I can
try my hand at it. I have to be honest, John’s story really inspired me to
learn about this. I have nothing but respect for you and all you do John. You
have an incredible story and I hope it inspires others besides myself.
Thanks a lot all.
BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:grace;Austin
FN:Austin grace
ADR;HOME:;;;Altamonte Springs;Florida;32714;United States
LABEL;HOME;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:Altamonte Springs, Florida
32714=0D=0AUnited States
X-WAB-GENDER:2
ROLE:student
BDAY:19880113