[blindtunesbeta] checking my list connection

  • From: "Bill Spiry" <aspiry@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindtunesbeta@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 May 2012 10:43:35 -0700

Nothing for the past week or so coming through. Either very quiet or I've
lost my list linkup.

Bill Spiry

J.D. Candidate 2012

University of Oregon School of Law

 <mailto:aspiry@xxxxxxxxxxx> aspiry@xxxxxxxxxxx

 <tel:%28541%29%20510-2623> (541) 510-2623

This message is intended solely for the use of the addressee and may contain
under applicable law. If you are not the addressee, you are hereby notified
that any use, distribution or copying of this message is strictly
prohibited. If you received this message in error, please notify us by reply
email and immediately delete this message and any and all of its