[blindtunesbeta] blindtunes release 42 needs some work

I finally got a response back from freedom scientific and they found the issue
with windows 7 so this shall hopefully fix the issue. I recommend waiting for
release 43 of the blind tunes scripts since there are some bugs with it. Give
me a couple days. One of my systems started crashing with the blue screen of
death. Upon troubleshooting it, the motherboard literally fried itself and I
could smell it. Luckily it was a DVD authoring machine and I had to upgrade
another system to work with some existing hardware. All is fine now, but that
leaves me with a windows 7 and XP machine to test with.
Please be patient while I get things in order again.
John Martyn