[blindtunesbeta] Re: blind tunes need a volunteer for a quick test

John do you think apple will listen?  how receptive do they seem?
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: John Martyn
  To: blindtunesbeta@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Monday, August 01, 2011 8:41 PM
  Subject: [blindtunesbeta] blind tunes need a volunteer for a quick test

  Hi all,
  At this point, I am against a wall for windows 7 compatibility. The object
level code isn't working for some reason and I am working with freedom
scientific to see what the problem might be.
  What I need is a volunteer with windows 7 and jaws 12 to test out this script
to see if it is just a system issue on my end. Please include your email
address in the reply and I will send out the package to install.
  I have also read about iTunes 11 changing a lot in the future and I am here
to assure you I will continue to support iTunes with Jaws. Most of the code is
easy to change for a new structure. I am hoping they will listen to my
suggestions for compatibility and fix some standing issues with the iTunes
store, billing views, sync conflicts, and general navigation quirks.

  Thanks so much for all those beta testing.
  John Martyn