From my Dell Latitude 630, currently not nearly close enough for my comfort to
my Audio Recording and Mixing Studios, San Francisco Bay Area. But I'll try to
remedy that situation.

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: John Martyn
  To: blindtunesbeta@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Sunday, August 07, 2011 23:17
  Subject: [blindtunesbeta] blind tunes equalizer

  Hi all,
  I have introduced a new feature for using the equalizer and it has great
purpose and one drawback. The drawback is that I can't set the overall
equalizer, but I can set individual tracks equalizer settings. I can even run
it through a loop to set all the songs to a specific equalizer setting, but not
all the songs would really reflect rock or classical. There is a nice list of
25 presets that I can make it easily set the currently selected track, or run
through a loop of the main library. Please let me know your thoughts on this.
It is really the first time we can play with this feature and I thought it
would be rather fitting with the new release.
  John Martyn