To: <blindtunesbeta@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, August 06, 2011 11:39 PM
Subject: [blindtunesbeta] Re: Uninstall accesibility program

All you need to do is go to the start menu and find the blind tunes uninstall for R42 or R41. If that doesn't work, go to your jaws start menu entry and explore my settings. Delete all that says iTunes and you're good.
John
----- Original Message ----- From: "Pablo Morales" <pablomorales71@xxxxxxxxx>