[blindtunesbeta] Re: No Longer Able To Selectively Update My Apps

This is purely a freedom scientific problem with the buffer. Are you on the
latest iTunes?

John

From: blindtunesbeta-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:blindtunesbeta-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Brian Hansen
Sent: Sunday, April 08, 2012 1:34 PM
To: blindtunesbeta@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [blindtunesbeta] Re: No Longer Able To Selectively Update My Apps

Yes with the old scripts I still have setup for when I do updates for my wife,
but at least for the last couple of updates it's  like JFW no longer sees that
section.

Blessings,

Brian

On Apr 8, 2012, at 4:06 AM, "John Martyn" <johnrobertmartyn@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I’ll check out the sluggish dialogs. Perhaps I put in a delay there. Probably
did. So you are able to get the individual updates then?

John