From my Dell Latitude 630, currently not nearly close enough for my comfort
try to remedy that situation.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Christopher Collins" <ccollins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <blindtunesbeta@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, July 31, 2011 17:35
Subject: [blindtunesbeta] Latest iTunes Update: Don't Download It Yet

Hello, I just downloaded the latest iTunes update, and apparently,
there are now going to be changes with it  which will require that
John modify his scripts.  The Shift+Control+E keystroke now causes
music to play, and the search function is not performed.  Also, the
Enter key no longer works to quickly go to the artists when you are
in the source list and then to their albums and then to the songs in
that album.  Don't download it now.