From: Roger Levine
Sent: Wednesday, August 10, 2011 2:48 AM
To: blindtunesbeta@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [blindtunesbeta] Re: Latest Blind Tunes Release

Hi John,
I am running XP Pro, Jaws 12 latest, ITunes 10.4, and BlindTunes 43.  Alt F4
does not get you out of ITunes cleanly.  It is as if you can't get rid of it.
Sometimes control+shift+S goes to the desktop.  The radio does not work
correctly.  After selecting a station and hitting enter, I get ready and no
radio.  I have to try to close up ITunes to escape.  Alt tab sometimes brings
back ITunes.  I have not had these problems with past versions of BlindTunes or
ITunes.  I completely uninstalled all BlindTunes and reinstalled version 43.
Basically ITunes appears flakey.  Sorry for the bad news, but maybe repair is
easier than it appears.
Roger