[blindtunesbeta] Help having trouble with the Itunes Store

Hello my name is Rhonda, I think this subject has been touched on before, but
don't remember. having trouble accessing the ITune store. Using Jaws 11.00,
BlindTunes 1.2.7 and ITunes 10.5.3 the pages aren't loading properly. listened
to the demo and still having trouble. Jaws isn't reading the page at all. This
is my first time using the store, and I am getting a message telling me so.
says to review my info, but I can't. I use shft ctrl &  H to access the store
page but it tells me the page is ready to access, but I can't read it. followed
the help that you supply and still no success. what is wrong?