[blindtunesbeta] Re: Blindtunes R44

Probably someone's typo.
Dave Carlson
From my Dell Latitude 630, currently not nearly close enough for my comfort to
my Audio Recording and Mixing Studios, San Francisco Bay Area. But I'll try to
remedy that situation.

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Larry Lumpkin
  To: blindtunesbeta@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Tuesday, August 09, 2011 8:48
  Subject: [blindtunesbeta] Re: Blindtunes R44

  Didn’t know there was an R44.

  From: blindtunesbeta-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:blindtunesbeta-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Mike Tutt
  Sent: Tuesday, August 09, 2011 9:30 AM
  To: blindtunesbeta@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Subject: [blindtunesbeta] Blindtunes R44

  John,

  I’ve just downloaded the latest script and notice that JFW does not focus on
the “remove” dialog when deleting a podcast.  I have to use the Jaws cursor to
find the button to remove the file to the recycle bin.

  Also, the Itunes Store is completely inaccessible at the moment – this is my
main concern as I don’t use Itunes for music but only podcasts and audio books.
 I currently cannot subscribe to podcasts, buy new books, or update
applications; that is a tad annoying.

  I’m using Jaws 12 and Windows 7 x64.

  Thanks for all the work you’ve put into the script and I’m certain that these
issues will be surmounted shortly.

  Regards,

  Mike Tutt

  Michael J. Tutt