[blindtunesbeta] Re: Blind Tunes Release 46 download

John, still wrestling with the app updates. hit the updates button, takes me
to the iStore in sources, hit enter and "please wait".... it remains on the
istore in the sources list. am I missing a step in here or after?

From: blindtunesbeta-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:blindtunesbeta-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of John Martyn
Sent: Thursday, August 18, 2011 10:32 PM
To: blindtunesbeta@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [blindtunesbeta] Blind Tunes Release 46 download

Ok, I finally figured out what iTunes did to cause all those focus issues.
It works much better now and should be no fear of upgrading to iTunes 10.4.
Apple really pulled a nasty one with this and even with their code supported
for the object oriented models, did not work friendly. So here's the fixes:

1. Fixed the focus issues.

2. Fixed the dialog windows finally.

3. Fixed the smart playlist dialog.

4. Made app updates work again. It should shift back 5 times from the done
button. All you need to do after hitting the app update button and it takes
you to the iTunes store in the sources, then hit enter. The dialog should
appear asking for your password.

Let me know if this is the release that fixes it all. I am pretty sure it
will though.

Download here:

http://www.BlindTunes.net/BlindTunesBetaR46.exe