[blindreplay] www.talkzone.com Network Launched

  • From: Mike Pietruk <pietruk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2007 07:43:46 -0400 (EDT)

This Morning's Radio/tv column in the Chicago Suntimes

www.suntimes.com

by Robert Feder includes this blurb:

A leading Chicago-based distributor of radio shows has just created its own 24/7
online talk radio network.
Twelve programs debut today on TalkZone.com, including "The Dave Baum Show," Hub
Arkush's "Pro Football Weekly," Patty Kim's "National Geographic World Talk" and
Deborah Ray's "Healthy Talk Radio."
TalkZone is the creation of Syndication Networks Corp., which distributes
programming
to more than 1,700 stations from its studios and headquarters in north suburban
Morton
Grove.
"While there are many Web sites with streaming media, TalkZone is the only
Internet
talk network created and operated by broadcasters who understand the importance
of
brand image, quality production and advertising support for our show hosts,"
said
Chris J. Witting, CEO of Syndication Networks and founder of TalkZone.
Calling TalkZone "the perfect complement to our successful terrestrial
syndication
business," Witting said he is seeking new hosts and shows for the buildout of
his
program schedule.

\The above network may be found at

www.talkzone.com.

Do a search for the word

program

to locate the schedule program guide.

If you discover something that you'd like Replay AV to record for you,
paste this link into "add show manually":

http://www.talkzone.com/playlist-talkzone.asp

I've tested the link for both stream capture as well as listening via the
Replay Tuner.

                Mike