[blindreplay] Re: wvnn, kkob, kdix -- records fine but cannot tunetx

  • From: "dennis" <dennis.cornelison@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2007 10:17:54 -0600

it takes a little time to start playing for me but the vnn stream does play in replay av. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike Pietruk" <pietruk@xxxxxxxxx>

To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, December 10, 2007 10:05 AM
Subject: [blindreplay] Re: wvnn, kkob, kdix -- records fine but cannot tunetx

ok!  Let's try those links again

ghkkob kkob albuquerque a m 770 (noon-2 pm sun)
http://mmslb.eonstreams.com/citadel_nm_albuquerque_kkob_am_fast

wvnn
 http://mmslb.eonstreams.com/wvnn.asf

kdix, dickinson, north dakota
http://www.live365.com/play/286435

On Mon, 10 Dec 2007, petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

I think you made an error with the KKOB URL address. Can you
provide it again? I will check if I can tune to them later
today.