[blindreplay] Re: with 8.41 desktop icon doesn't open program

  • From: Mike Pietruk <pietruk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2007 16:32:42 -0500 (EST)

Joanne

Interesting that you mentioned this today as I have being seen this, and
other anomalies, with rav8.41 including a hotkey not opening the program,
loosing ability to get to the start menu once RAV is run, not being able
to use the taskbar, etc.
I had been mulling for days as to the culprit and, on a hunch, uninstalled
8.41, removed my activation code from the pc, and then installed 8.31.
Well, guess what; all now works fine.
So if you have an earlier version around that you are comfortable with,
revert.
There must be some sort of glitch that is effecting certain, but not all
pcs, running 8.41.