[blindreplay] Re: with 8.41 desktop icon doesn't open program

  • From: <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2007 08:51:50 -0800 (PST)

See if you can go to the Start menu, Press P for Programs and
then r until you hear Replay AV 8, go into this submenu then
locate Reaplay AV 8 and press your enter key to start Replay AV

I am guessing this is how you run RAV 8 if your desktop icon
isn't working there.

You can also run replay AV by pressing windows logo key to get
to the start menu and then press R for the run command and type
in the .exe path for Replay AV 8.