[blindreplay] Re: what is...

  • From: <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 7 May 2007 10:53:48 -0700 (PDT)

To me the Replay AV product is worth every penny, Euro and
dollar because I use the program everyday and it works and is
accessible.

The resize handle button is for sighted users. I believe it has
to do with changing the screen size of the program. Leave it
alone because you do not need it. It's not going to benefit you.

As for installation of Replay AV 8 I did mention this in a old
email.

When one does the installation setup please let your screen
reader speak the entire dialog setup screens. Do not turn off
the speech with your control key. Listen and wait. Be patient.

In one of the steps it appears you are installing something and
you are not and this is normal. The finder thing you mentioned
is the WinPCat installation for the URL Finder which is very
important to have.

The key is to let your screen reader finish saying what it has
to say during the install and wait a few seconds more and all is
perfect with the install with Replay AV 8.

Petro