[blindreplay] txt instead of podcasts

  • From: blsmass@xxxxxxxx
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2013 22:37:08 -0800

You said you were told that it was normal to get txt files instead of
podcasts.  I don't know about you but I would rather get the podcast
content.  I have a lot of podcasts that will give me txt files only, no
podcasts.  I have never gotten audio content from them, only txt files.
This is what you need to bring up with the developers as far as I am
concerned.  If I am doing something wrong I would like to know what it
is.  They should be able to tell me how to cause txt files in the first
case and to get audio content when something is done right.  Kurt