[blindreplay] Re: trouble capturing this youtube video

  • From: Jeffrey Wilson <jwilson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2014 12:13:05 -0800

Secure connections are typically encrypted.  Due to DMCA laws, it is illegal
for our software to decrypt those streams.  However, YouTube still provides
traditional HTTP from which our software can download.

Jeffrey Wilson
Applian Technologies, Inc.

On Mar 5, 2014, at 1:38 PM, Life My Way
<lifemyway@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:lifemyway@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

Jeff can i ask why it matters secure vs non scure? just wondering.