[blindreplay] Re: time zones

  • From: <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2007 07:36:10 -0700 (PDT)

Hi
When you add shows and stations from the Replay Media Guide the
times are automatically adjusted for you within RAV 8's schedule
tab/page. You do nothing. All is set for you. The only time you
need to make changes to the scheduled start and end times is
when the show you are recording is incorrect as you have been
finding out with the old time radio shows.

Another important item is to make sure you computer's date and
time is correct.

Hope this helps you.