[blindreplay] this company lock of response

  • From: "Juan S. Iphone" <juanpsh1@xxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 15 Aug 2015 13:39:57 -0600

Just my 2 cents here. I don't think this company care much about there customers. There was supposely a ticket filed for me a while ago + i send an email a few days ago and never heard back.
don't think I wanna deal with a company who doesn't appreciate me + I am sure there are programs out there that will do what the replay does.
good luck all.

Sent From My Iphone

On 8/15/2015 8:23 AM, Petro T. Giannakopoulos wrote:

I am no longer testing Applian's products.
Contact Tom
tom@xxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:tom@xxxxxxxxxxx>