[blindreplay] the .vob files to .mpg with DVDs

  • From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2009 15:03:37 -0700 (PDT)

The developer answered my question and his response is below. When you have a
.vob file you can rename it to .mpg - then you can burn this .mpg to another
DVD disc or extract the audio only from this. I explained all this in previous
posts. This eliminates having to convert the .vob file to an mpeg format.

Developer wrote:

I understand you.  Yeah, no need to convert to MPEG-2 if you re-named the VOB
file to MPEG.  You can just proceed to burn to a DVD using that re-named VOB