[blindreplay] thanks for the help

  • From: "john snowling" <johnsnowling@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Replay" <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2007 04:38:26 -0000

Hi petro thanks for the podcasts.  They made a difference I'm now able to
set up my own radio stations plus testing them to see if they work.
Tomorrow or today rather I plan on setting up a recording using the
streaming method.

I have one question I know that replay has to be open for this to happen but
can it be minimised to the system tray or does it have to be full screen.

Also when in the system tray how much memory does replay av take up as I
only have 512 mb of ram.

Thanks once again for some brilliant podcasts.

From john snowling.