[blindreplay] Re: thanks for the advice mike and petro

  • From: <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2007 10:33:55 -0800 (PST)

Hi John
You are a pro already there. Do not hesitate to let Replay AV 8
to do the automatic conversions for your recordings. Use it.
Nothing will be harmed especially if you only record1-3 stations
at the same time. When the automatic conversion kicks in after a
recording has finished a conversions dialog box will appear on
your screen and when you get this screen just tab to the
minimize button within the dialog box and press your spacebar.
The conversions program will now be in your taskbar tray and
working behind the scenes for you.

Petro