[blindreplay] Re: stream problem

  • From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2009 04:09:37 -0800 (PST)

What is the stream URL that you are using for WSFL? Check Applian's mediaguide
by opening Replay AV then do an alt+t for tools menu, then choose mediaguide
from the list. It will take you to webpage for mediaguide. Choose stations link
its near the top of the page. In the edit search box put in WSFL call letters
and choose search/submit. If the station is shown there choose the add button
to add WSFL to Replay AV's listbox view. When you add a station/show you will
get the properties dialog box. Make all necessary changes in basic, schedule
tabs within properties.

You can also check billsparks.org for WSFL stream.