[blindreplay] Re: still having problems with Replay Converter

  • From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2008 14:45:36 -0800 (PST)

The music you have been recording there do they contain silence between each
song? If there is silence (a gap) between each song played then Replay Music
will most likely do the job for you. It will split each song for you
automatically and will attempt to name the song with a tag if it recognizes it.
Write me off list if you want me to check your stream or streams with Replay
Music. Maybe Applian Technologies can reissue some new discount promos codes
soon.

Now to Replay AV 8.52. Explain again what you are doing there when your
computer freezes up on you. What file type or types you are using to convert
and to which format.