[blindreplay] Re: stations/shows in Alphabetical Order

  • From: "Robin Plitt" <plittr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2008 20:22:06 -0500

Glad to help.

Sometimes, If I want to check podcasts, I'll click on the Next Recording "tab" to get them all together and use the Shift Arrow to move them together to monitor the downloads.

This, usually on days when I have too much free time .
Robin
----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike Pietruk" <pietruk@xxxxxxxxx>