[blindreplay] Re: spotify and replay media catcher.

  • From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrogia@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2014 00:38:43 -0500

Replay Music 6 is designed for what you want to do but Replay Media Catcher 5
will also work.
I do not have this Spotify service here. I have been seeing posts by others on
some other mailing lists that the website or service requires scripts to use
Spotify and is partly accessible with screen readers based on other users and
not by me.
You run RMC5, press alt+s to start the capturing process, run Spotify via
browser, play the music and when done capturing press alt+x to stop capturing.
If the songs do not get labeled with artists and the other ID3 tags like title
and album you will need to learn how to use the record audio method and tell
RMC5 Spotify's path .exe if Spotify is using an application / program instead
of the browser. You tell RMC5 the .exe path for Spotify via RMC5 settings in
the Audio tab sheet. In my opinion only, Replay Music 6 is better designed for
what you want to do if Spotify is a music service.
Please read the user guide about how to setup the .exe file for an application
within RMC5.
Please read the user guide for Replay Music 6.
I can send you a dropbox audio tutorial file on how to use Replay Music 6.