[blindreplay] Re: setting up radio 9

  • From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrogia@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2013 10:28:05 -0500

Replay Radio 9
Podcasts tips,

The first combo box with an actual time and date is the Save From:
It is located before hearing the mute volume checkbox.

The other combo box that is heard when passing through the mute volume checkbox
is the Start: combo box configuration.

So, say you missed a month's worth of your podcast, in the Start From: combo
box which is the first combo box with the date and time you would set it to
10/28/2013 and the time setting here doesn't matter really.

Press tab key and you  will hear the mute volume checkbox.
Press tab key again until you hear the Start: combo box.
It should have today's date here. Leave as is.
Set the duration to -1
-1 means unlimited or for podcast get everything from my settings.
Choose ok button.

The podcast will appear in Replay Radio's Schedule list view.

To do a manual on the fly download right now you find the podcast in the
Schedule list view. Press your applications key and choose start recording.

Wait a few seconds.

Your My Recordings list view will quickly fill up with mp3s of the podcast you
are subscribe to.

You will hear downloading for each mp3 on each file that is being downloaded in
the My Recordings list view.

If the podcast had one show each day in the example above then you will get 30
or 31 podcasts in the My Recordings list view as we told it to start on the
published date of 10/28/2013.

Most but not all podcasts are in Mp3 format so check.

So now you have the podcasts for the podcast you are subscribed to from October
28 through November 27/28.

Replay Radio will continue to run and download your podcast that you are
subscribed to from November 28 and forever there after unless you tell it

Replay Radio does not have to be running to start recording or to download your
podcast. It will activate itself on its own when it has a job to do.

Your computer must be on though.