[blindreplay] Re: setting up radio 9

  • From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrogia@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2013 09:13:21 -0500

Replay Radio 9
Some of the older URLs you have obtained from the older media guide via Replay
AV 8 may not work when it comes to recording. It is a hit or miss type of
thing. The URLs are different within the new media guide that are found in
Replay Radio 9. Applian strongly recommends you use the new media guide / radio
guide for the best recording experience. The old media guide is now no longer
being updated.

To add a station, show or podcast you simply click the radio guide button on
the main interface of Replay Radio 9.

Or, press alt+g for the guide menu and make your selection in the list with
your enter key.

The new radio guide / media guide loads. You will be in your browser.

The Radio Guide is in focus.

You press on one of the links on the radio guide webpage. For example, stations
link to search for a station. Shows link is for the shows search. You are
presented with an edit box to type in the station name or show name with a find
button.

To add your station or show press enter on the +add link. When you press enter
on this +add link the scheduler window setup screen will open.

You press your tab key one time. You will find the name edit box, URL address
and more settings. The settings you are presented are the best for getting your
recordings recorded by Replay Radio 9.

The station settings you may have to configure are the start recording time,
date, duration, days of the week and the No Conversion Settings.

If it is a show you got from the media guide then the only thing you may want
to change is the No Conversion Settings as the start recording time, date and
duration fields are already preset with the correct settings.

You can manually add a station, show or podcast that is not within the media
guide by choosing Within Replay Radio 9's main interface the Add A Show button
as long as you have the stream URL or the RSS Feed address for your podcast.

You can obtain the hidden station stream URLs by using the URL Finder tool. The
URL Finder tool allows you to copy or to add the URL to Replay Radio's
scheduler settings setup window.

What do you mean by difficult to change one of the folders?

What do you mean by getting one of the links?

Please take a moment to read the user guide.