[blindreplay] setting up radio 9

  • From: blsmass@xxxxxxxx
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2013 03:11:18 -0800

I would advise that anybody downloading radio 9 go through and put the
URL's from replay 8 in a document for easy addition to replay 9.  The
folder structure is different in that it wants to use my documents and it
is difficult to change one of the folders.  Anyway, if you don't do this
you will have to uninstall radio 9 and then get the links.  Also, I do
not see a way you can tell the new program how to download a certain
number of podcasts.  I hope this is a fact and I am not jinxing something
but the new program seems to add podcasts with no problems.  I hope this
will help somebody.  Kurt