[blindreplay] Re: scheduling live 365 streams

  • From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2008 13:59:49 -0700 (PDT)

Do a on the fly recording just to be sure it wasn't a one time
incident. If the ads still appear and not the actual show then
definitely use the URL Finder tool. Are you doing all this using
stream capture method?

You should tell Tom at Applian about it as he may find you a
working URL.
tom@xxxxxxxxxxx

Post the URL to this list.

live365 stream used to be .pls or .mp3 format. I have no
experience with their stream.

Petro