[blindreplay] rmc 6 and screen readers.

  • From: "Life My Way" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "lifemyway@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2015 15:40:10 -0600

Jeff, Replay media catcher 6 and screen readers.
Nvda has a lot of trouble reading controls in rmc 6 I know Petro said it works for him but for people that use windows 7 64 bit either home preium or pro or any other flavor of windows 7 nvda seems to not work correctly with rmc, Jaws seems to loose focus most of the time. also window eyes seems to loose focus at times.
Also when toggleing items you do not know if they are on or off.
The List views don't read at times nor does the guides is there any way these issues can be adressed? I would be willing to test any changes you may make to make the software more blind friendly.